Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Sydney!






Happy Birthday my darling daughter! It is amazing that you are already 4 years old! When we moved back to SLC you were not even able to climb down the stairs! It is amazing how time files and how quickly children grow up.
It was so fun to go to the Mayan with Grandma and Grandpa Tate for your birthday dinner. We also loved having the Brownings all come over for cake and icecream. Your family all love you so much! We love you sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. Boy she sure looks grown up! I hope I can see you all sometime soon!!! Happy Birthday young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family. Our kids seem pretty close to the same ages. The next time we're in Utah we'll be sure to let you know- it may be this spring/early summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! I am so behind schedule!!!! Happy Birthday Sydney! Sorry my brain is fried! So glad she had a good day and some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sauce! Darling pictures. I am so glad you got to go to the Mayan, I am sure your kids loved it. I hear you have had a heck of a week...so sorry to hear that! I hope they are feeling better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete