Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thanksgiving in St. George with the Tates!











After California, Dad dropped Mom and the kids off at Grandpa and Grandma Tates home in St. George for a few days until he could come back after working for 3 days. Grandpa drove down to meet me so I wouldn't be without a car! Dad, you are the best! I think he enjoyed it because he went golfing each day with his buddy Brent West! We went to the Sand Dunes, Zions, the park and fed the ducks...or should I say the gold fish boil. The rest of the Tate clan, except Anna's family, came down to celebrate Thanksgiving! We loved having "Bolt obstacle courses", swimming, bowling (except when mom tore another tenden in her ankle while bowling for Tater), eating at Chuck-A-Rama so no one would have to clean up the mess and just being together! Mom and Dad are so kind to always open up their St. George home to us all so we can get away! Rachel, Jamie and Sarah had interesting experiences shopping the morning of Black Friday! We will always remember Jamie browsing and Sarah faceplanting!!! Got to love the Black Friday experiences! At least we all got amazing deals on what we wanted!




5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you started a blog!!!! It's so great to see your family and what you are up to. I can't believe how grown up Sydney is! She's a little girl now...oh princess sorry! I can't believe how long her hair is. And Disneyland looked like a lot of fun! We went too back in april...and loved every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you started a blog! It makes it so nice to keep in touch! I love all the pics in California, and your dad is SO nice to bring you a car to St George! It's not a break if you are stuck there! I already miss you guys. Can't wait til you can come visit Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Rach. I am impressed. A blog started in just a few hours! It looks great. And look, three comments already. ;) Your kids are so fun. We need to go to St. George again soon. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, wait a minute...not everyone except Anna was there...only 2 of Dave's 9 were there!
    Glad to see you on blogger!

    ReplyDelete