Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Fun

With the warm weather we have tried to be outside as much as possible! When it was not a preschool day Sydney and I would visit as many places as we could. We went to Wheeler farm (again), Engs Gardens (Halloween fun) and many others (as you can see in former posts). Here are some pictures from Wheeler Farm. Sydney so loved the horses! I was amazed at how brave she was feeding and petting them! I am not so brave around huge animals that I am sure are going to try to eat my fingers!!!




Another day was the Engs Gardens! Such a fun place around Halloween! They have a huge pirate ship, Jack Sparrow, hay maze and decorations everywhere! Just wish my boys could have come with us!



Finally, we had such a fun "Witches Brew" with a neighbor we have become great friends with. The other mom, Kim, and I dressed up as witches and planned a great meal full of Halloween food. The menu included, brains (spagettie), mummy toes (little smokies), witches fingers (carrots with almonds as nails), monster mouths (apples with almonds as teeth), pumpkin juice (orange soda with dry ice), cat hearts (strawberries) and bones (breadsticks shaped like bones). It was so much fun! We then headed to the pumpkin patch and came back to my house to decorate cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment