Monday, June 15, 2009

Tate Family Reunion

Last weekend we had a Tate family reunion! It has been years since we have seen some of our cousins! We had a great time chatting, eating and watching Sarah and Steve do amazing tricks off the diving board! We are sure sorry that some were unable to make it! You were missed! All the kids had a great time in the pool! Take a look at these kids and how they are growning up.


So, here is an amazing picture of our little Sydney! She has sure taken off with swimming this year. She loved her swimming lessons and now thinks she can do about anything in the pool. Out of the blue she decided to dive...look at this great swan dive!

Talk about great form! Go Girl! She sure takes after her Grandma Tate and her swan dives! My boys also love trying to do tricks off the board. Here are some of the boys.


McKay was just taking off, but I love his face expression. Hunter was mid air of a flip. Great form son!
We had this reunion on my Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! You are one of the most amazing people I know. I admire your hard work and dedication to all you do. You are constantly loving and serving those around you...especially your children and grandchildren. I don't know how you have the strength to do it! You are constantly watching grandchildren, keeping updated with your kids and making each and every one of us feel like the most important person in the world! You have the qualities that I desire to better incorporate into my life. I remember growing up that I always knew I could talk to you about anything...we would plant or go on walks and just talk about life and what was going on. I miss having that time with you! I am grateful for the relationship we have to this day! You are the greatest mom! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. This was so much fun, Rach! I love the action photos of your kids---they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun get together! So your kids are some awesome divers there! I love the picture you got of Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics - That swan dive is something else!! Nice photo timing on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shots! I LOVE the one of Sydney!Awesome! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete